INSTANT HIGHLIGHTS Lightening Cream Only
Instant Highlights Heating Iron & Instant Highlights Aluminium Foil can be purchased separately.
INSTANT HIGHLIGHTS HAIR LIGHTENER
L'OREAL BLOND STUDIO
You've heard it a thousand times before: clients don't have time to go lighter in-salon. Instant Highlights from L'oreal Professionnel is what you need to tempt your time-poor clients back to the salon. Our first pro heat lightening system is designed to give up to six levels of lift, in half the time.The answer lies in its PRO HEAT technology. The three-part system: the Instant Highlights Heating Iron, Instant Highlights Lightening Cream and Instant Highlights Aluminium Foil have to be used together as, once combined, they work to instantly lighten the hair in a controlled and safe way.
The L'oreal Professionnel Instant Highlights tool has been uniquely designed with a spacer between the plates to help protect hair from the damage caused during the heat process. The spacer also has a controlled heat gauge that is designed to regulate the temperature every 0.2 seconds to ensure the safe temperature of 140 degrees at all times - both factors ensure that hair does not have direct contact with heat to prevent damage. It is important to only use the L'oreall Professionnel Instant Highlights tool together with the bespoke-designed foil and designated lightening cream when performing this service, regular heat appliances must not be used.
How to use the system:
1) INSTANT HIGHLIGHTS HEATING IRON
140C temperature - lower than classical straighteners. Regulated every 0.2 seconds for a controlled lift.
2) INSTANT HIGHLIGHTS LIGHTENING CREAM
With PRO-HEAT technology. Enriched with a unique blend of concentrated oil, designed to work in perfect harmony with heat.
3) INSTANT HIGHLIGHTS ALUMINIUM FOIL
Ideal thickness and purity ensures a safe result when used with heat.
- Up to 6 levels, in half the time.
- Perfect for partial techniques and face framing.
- Up to 30 mins: For the total service from application to rinse.
- WITH NEW PRO-HEAT TECHNOLOGY
- In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website or by telephone or email.
- This policy is a legally binding document, and this policy shall form part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale.
- From time to time, we may offer free standard delivery to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over GBP 100.00.
- All other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 5.
- We will usually be able to deliver to the following countries and territories: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- We may from time to time agree to delivery products to other countries and territories.
Delivery methods and periods
- The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
- if your delivery address is on the United Kingdom mainland, you will be able to select a delivery method listed on the checkout, and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 7 working days.
- If you place your order by 4pm GMT/BST on a working day, these time periods run from the close of business on that day; if you place your order after 4pm GMT/BST on a working day, or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
- The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
- We may conduct fraud screening checks before dispatching the product, and these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of fraud screening checks, we will notify you.
- Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and or / the size and weight of the products in your order.
Receipt and signature
- All deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
- If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
- If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
- An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.
- We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
- We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
- This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
- This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website.
- This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
- If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
- In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number.
- Products returned under this policy must be sent by Royal Mail Signed For delivery to the address published on the website.
- You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
- The following types of product may not be returned under this policy:
- food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period of 3 months following dispatch;
- DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings;
- computer software (whether on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or otherwise);
- newspapers, periodicals, magazines or similar products;
- toiletries and cosmetics;
- any product made to your specification;
- any product made to order;
- any product personalised or adapted for you; or
- gift vouchers.
- We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
- We will refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
- We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
- If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
- This website is owned and operated by HAIRHEAVEN.CO.UK.
- You can contact us:
- using our website contact form; or
- by telephone, on 020-8950-3737